GENERAL ARCHITECTURAL TECHNICAL RESOURCES
Discover technical specifications, best practices, and industry standards that will empower you with the knowledge necessary to make your own precast ideas a reality. Whether you’re a seasoned professional or an aspiring enthusiast, these resources are your gateway to unlocking the full potential of architectural precast concrete structures.
PRECAST CONCRETE RESOURCES
Choose from a diverse range of architectural subjects created by industry experts and equip yourself with invaluable insights, innovative approaches, and can’t-miss trends, all while advancing your career in the world of architectural design.
- Design Factors Affecting Aesthetics of Architectural Precast Concrete [DN-27]
- Design and Construction Responsibilities for Architectural Precast Concrete [DN-28]
- Terra-Cotta Faced Precast Concrete
- Form Liners [DN-34]
- Energy Conservation & Condensation Control [DN-15]
- Energy (Fenestration) [DN-15b]
- Building Envelope Commissioning [DN-30]
- Connections [DN-32]
- Sustainability [DN-33]
- Fire Resistance of Architectural Precast Concrete Envelopes [DN-31]
- Weathering [DN-29]
- Material Selection and Environmental Product Declarations (EPDs [DN-37]
EARN CEU OR PDH CREDITS
PCI is a registered provider of continuing education with the National Council of Examiners for Engineers and Surveyors, the International Code Council, the American Institute of Architects, and the U.S. Green Building Council.
Learn @ Lunch Programs | Schedule a complimentary, in-person box-lunch presentation with PCI-MA!
We’ve curated a comprehensive program that brings together educational resources and learning opportunities from a variety of industry sources. Our extensive course offering includes opportunities to earn valuable AIA Learning Credits and Continuing Education Units (CEUs) or Professional Development Hours (PDHs) more conveniently than ever before. There’s no cost to host a presentation and lunch will be provided!
Our producer members offer plant tours at their manufacturing facilities for design professionals and college students, and we also offer custom-tailored complimentary presentations for professional association meetings.
Free & On-Demand Building & Architectural Webinars for CEU & PDH Credits Include:
- How Precast Builds: Architectural Versatility
- RAMSA Precast Case Studies in Institutional Buildings
- How Precast Builds: Parking Structures That Deliver the Precast Concrete Promise
- Collaborative Design Assist & Architectural Precast Case Studies
- Architectural Precast Concrete Best Practices
- Total Precast Concrete K-12 School Case Studies
- Thermal Mass, Energy Codes & Prestressed Concrete Solutions
- Precast Protects Life
- Prefabricated Concrete Façade System Connections
- How Precast Builds: PCI Architectural Certification Program
- Precast Floor and Roof Systems Webinar
- Part 1: Precast Concrete Systems in Mixed-Use Parking Applications
- Part 2: Precast Concrete Systems in Mixed-Use Parking Applications
GET IN TOUCH WITH PCI MID-ATLANTIC
Learn from a precast concrete expert near you!