HOW WE HELP
- Marketing, administrative, and general business support
- Connections for projects, research, and talent opportunities
- Valuable resources, webinars, and networking events
- Access to expertise and the PCI National Body of Knowledge
The PCI Mid-Atlantic Chapter is here to celebrate your business wins and share company news with the region and the world. There are several ways we can amplify your marketing messages.
NETWORKING & EDUCATION EVENTS
Our membership events provide opportunities to connect with suppliers and share best practices with peers so our members build a strong precast concrete community in the Mid-Atlantic region. Participate in CEU and education events to learn, recruit, and get project leads.
Connecting with colleges and universities offers endless opportunities to boost our members and the precast concrete market. Request information about engaging directly with schools to add value through a variety of activities.
- Lead plant and project site tours for students
- Hold lectures on precast materials and designs
- Host hands-on workshops to show precast up close
- Sponsor student events and activities
- Support student research initiatives
- Meet with professors about programs and curricula
- Participate in the NJIT grant program with Professor Mahgoub
- Offer internships and career connections
PCI NATIONAL TOOLS & PROGRAMS
- Learn more about scheduled quality control training courses
- Get updates on the new Architectural Certification Program
- Onboard your employees with free self-paced webinars in the PCI eLearning Center
- Access Optimum® Safety Program toolbox talks, research reports, COVID resources, and more through your PCI National member account